The community features youth leagues for boys and girls of all skill levels and ages, for baseball, softball, soccer, basketball, football and cheerleading, and wrestling.
● 18 hole golf course in Antrim Township
Moss Spring Swim Club
● A private swimming pool, located in the Borough
● Antrim Township Park is located near Martin’s Mill Covered Bridge. The park has hiking trails, disc golf course, biking paths, a wheel chair path, a playground, gazebo, a basketball court, soccer, and a baseball complex.
● Caledonia State Park is located a short 30 minute drive from Greencastle. It features boating, swimming, fishing, and hiking.
● Enoch Brown State Park is located in the township and features a picnic area, a pavilion, and tranquil trails meandering through the woods.
● Jerome R. King Playground is located along North Carlisle Street. The park has athletic fields, a band shell, picnic areas, tennis courts, a beach volleyball area and more.Visit Their Website
● Tayamentasachta (Environment Center) is adjacent to the Greencastle Antrim School Complex and has nature trails, a visitor’s center, and is open to the public 7 days a week.
● Capitol Theatre in Chambersburg
● Maryland Theatre in Hagerstown
● Totem Pole Playhouse in Caledonia State Park
● Greencastle-Antrim High School Auditorium
Whitetail Ski Resort
● Provides first class skiing and snowboarding at reasonable rates and is located 30 minutes away from Greencastle.